[openstack-dev] [infra][tripleo] status of tripleo-test-cloud-rh1

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 8 17:06:27 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-08 11:47:56 -0400 (-0400), James Slagle wrote:
[...]
> I suppose it's also possible that we might be pushing too strongly
> down the multinode path? Is the general concensus in infra that they'd
> like to help enable project teams to eventually add 3 and 4 (and maybe
> more) node multinode jobs?
[...]

We've not outright rejected the idea, but do want to make sure that
there's been suitable due diligence done explaining how the things
you'll be able to test with >2 job nodes effectively can't be done
with <=2. Also we want to be sure that projects who are interested
in multi-node jobs start with just 2 job nodes and get some initial
tests performing well and returning stable results before trying to
push past 2.
--
Jeremy Stanley