[openstack-dev] [octavia] Multi-node controller testing

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Mon Aug 8 14:56:05 UTC 2016

Great work with that multi-node setup Miguel.
About that multinode Infra is supporting two nodes setup used currently by grenade jobs but in my opinion we don’t have any tests which can cover that type of testing. We’re still struggling with selecting proper tool to test Octavia from integration/functional perspective so probably it’s too early to make it happen.
Maybe it’s great start to finally make some decision about testing tools and there will be a lot of work for you after that also with setting up an infra multi-node job for that.

Cheers,
Lubosz Kosnik
Cloud Software Engineer OSIC
lubosz.kosnik at intel.com