[openstack-dev] [E] [TripleO] scripts to do post deployment analysis of an overcloud

Tomas Sedovic tsedovic at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 14:02:51 UTC 2016

On 08/08/2016 11:05 AM, Hugh Brock wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Joe Talerico <jtaleric at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM, Hugh Brock <hbrock at redhat.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Tomaš, this seems like it might be useful for the deploy validations,
> and also for improving the quality of error reporting -- would you
> mind taking a look?

Yeah we may end up using the heat stack dump tool for some validations
since it puts all the Heat data in one place.

However, this seems like a great thing to be included in the openstack
overcloud deploy command and/or the mistral workflow.

I.e. after each deployment, we could run list_nodes_status to verify
that the overcloud nodes are indeed running and accessible (before
tempest) and dump the o-c-c logs to a known directory.