[openstack-dev] [E] [TripleO] scripts to do post deployment analysis of an overcloud

Hugh Brock hbrock at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 09:05:19 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:49 PM, Joe Talerico <jtaleric at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:04 AM, Hugh Brock <hbrock at redhat.com> wrote:

Tomaš, this seems like it might be useful for the deploy validations,
and also for improving the quality of error reporting -- would you
mind taking a look?

--Hugh

  ,       ,    | Hugh Brock, hbrock at redhat.com
  )-_"""_-(    | Director of Engineering, OpenStack Management
 ./ o\ /o \.   | TripleO: Install, configure, and scale OpenStack.
. \__/ \__/ .  | http://rdoproject.org, http://tripleo.org
... - - - ...  | "I know that you believe you understand what you
 .   - -   .   | think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what
  `-.....-´    | you heard is not what I meant." --Robert McCloskey
 "TripleOwl"