[openstack-dev] [deb-packaging][infra] We need help with merging important change requests

Ivan Udovichenko iudovichenko at mirantis.com
Wed Aug 3 14:51:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

Recently, change request where Thomas Goirand (zigo) proposed job [1] to
build generic Debian packages was finally merged. After CR to
openstack/deb-spice-html5 project [2] we've faced issue when the Infra
repository is not being used during package build job. Paul Belanger
already modified required script [3] to produce a source list to APT
which could be linked anytime. I've already linked it in
pkgdeb-build-pkg Jenkins job and the change [4] is on review.

We also need another Thomas Goirand change request [5] to be merged
and to be able to backport packages from Sid.

Please spend some time on reviewing and merging CRs [4] and [5].
Monty Taylor we also need +1 from you as PTL of packaging-deb team.

Once required changes are merged we can move forward with adding other
required projects [6] and make progress with packaging.

Thank you.

Already merged:
[1] https://review.openstack.org/307742
[2] https://review.openstack.org/347946