[openstack-dev] [tripleo] composable roles team

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 20:27:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

One of the most urgent tasks we need to achieve in TripleO during
Newton cycle is the composable roles support.
So we decided to build a team that would focus on it during the next weeks.

We started this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-composable-roles-work

So anyone can help or check where we are.
We're pushing / going to push a lot of patches, we would appreciate
some reviews and feedback.

Also, I would like to propose to -1 every patch that is not
composable-role-helpful, it will help us to move forward. Our team
will be available to help in the patches, so we can all converge
together.

Any feedback is welcome, thanks.
--
Emilien Macchi