[openstack-dev] [openstack-health][QA] We need your feedbacks

Masayuki Igawa masayuki.igawa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:15:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

Now, we are making OpenStack-Health[1] which is a dashboard for
visualizing test results of OpenStack CI jobs. This is heavily under
development mode but works, you can use it now.

We'd like to get your feedback to make it better UI/UX. So, if you
have any comments or feedbacks, please feel free to file it as a
bug[2] and/or submit patches[3].

This is a kind of advertisements, however, I think openstack-health
could be useful for all projects through knowing the development
status of the OpenStack projects.

[1] http://status.openstack.org/openstack-health/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-health
[3] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-health