[openstack-dev] Mitaka - OVS Firewall Driver, not working = OVSFWPortNotFound

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:29:53 UTC 2016

Guys,

 I'm trying to enable OVS Firewall Driver in my Cloud Env but, it is not
working...

 I'm trying to replace the following line (openvswitch_agent.ini config
across the cloud):

---
 firewall_driver =
neutron.agent.linux.iptables_firewall.OVSHybridIptablesFirewallDriver
---

 By this:

---
 firewall_driver = openvswitch
---

 But it does not work in a multi-node env (all-in-one looks good).

 I'm seeing the following error on Neutron OpenvSwitch Agents, while trying
to launch Instances:

 "OVSFWPortNotFound" Port "is not managed by this agent"

 Full log putput:

 http://paste.openstack.org/show/495252/

 The result is that instances are inaccessible from its Floating IP.
Rolling back to OVSHybrid, all goo again.

 What am I missing?

Thanks!
Thiago