[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [OpenStack-Ansible] Mitaka Upgrade
wade.holler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:33:07 UTC 2016
If this is RTFM please point me there and I apologize.
We are testing the Liberty to Mitaka transition with OSAD. Could someone
please advise if these were the correct general steps.
osad multinode (VMs/instances inside a osad cloud) built with latest 12.X
1. save off config files: openstack_user_config.yml, user_variables,yml,
...hostname..., inventory, etc.
2. rm -rf /etc/openstack_deploy; rm -rf /opt/openstack-ansible
3. git clone -b stable/mitaka ....
4. copy config files back in place
6. openstack-ansible setup-everything.yml
That is the process we ran and it appears to have went well after adding
the "-e rabbit_upgrade=true" flag.
Only straggler process that I found so far was a neutron-ns-metadata-proxy
that was still running 12.X liberty code. restarted the container and it
didn't start again, but the 13.X mitaka version is running ( and was before
Is this the correct upgrade process or are there other steps / approaches
that should be taken ?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev