[openstack-dev] [openstack-manuals] What the status of DocImpact

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Sun Apr 24 15:28:51 UTC 2016

Hi ZhiQiang,

I am not sure I understand your question. The only change to DocImpact is that now the bug is created in the project's bug queue, not OpenStack manuals. There is no other automation for DocImpact.

For the config ref, there is a script that we run to get any new changes. That will happen whether or not there is a DocImpact bug.

Does that answer your question?

Thanks,
Lana