[openstack-dev] [openstack-manuals] What the status of DocImpact

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:12:38 UTC 2016

Hi Lana,

Thank you for explaining it!

Yes, I noticed that the DocImpact bug track now has shifted to project its
own, that why I submit a change by using the tool in openstack-doc-tools,
but that change is disagreed by a doc core. Meanwhile I also find that
there is rarely change merged for config reference update.

So I want to know is the config reference automatically updated so no more
individual commit is required?

Best Regards,