[openstack-dev] [Fuel][MySQL][DLM][Oslo][DB][Trove][Galera][operators] Multi-master writes look OK, OCF RA and more things

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 22 15:42:40 UTC 2016

[crossposting to openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org]

Hello.
I wrote this paper [0] to demonstrate an approach how we can leverage a
Jepsen framework for QA/CI/CD pipeline for OpenStack projects like Oslo
(DB) or Trove, Tooz DLM and perhaps for any integration projects which
rely on distributed systems. Although all tests are yet to be finished,
results are quite visible, so I better off share early for a review,
discussion and comments.

I have similar tests done for the RabbitMQ OCF RA clusterers as well,
although have yet wrote a report.

PS. I'm sorry for so many tags I placed in the topic header, should I've
used just "all" :) ? Have a nice weekends and take care!

[0] https://goo.gl/VHyIIE

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,