[openstack-dev] [magnum][app-catalog][all] Build unified abstraction for all COEs

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 13:39:29 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hongbin Lu" <hongbin.lu at huawei.com>

Why does the integration belong in Magnum though? To me it belongs in the COEs themselves (e.g. their in-tree network/storage plugins) such that someone can leverage them regardless of their choices regarding COE deployment tooling (and yes that means Magnum should be able to leverage them too)? I guess the issue is that in the above conversation we are overloading the term "integration" which can be taken to mean different things...

-Steve