[openstack-dev] [Neutron] meeting topics for 4/21/2016 networking-sfc project IRC meeting

John McDowall jmcdowall at paloaltonetworks.com
Wed Apr 20 00:26:58 UTC 2016

Cathy,

Thanks - is it worth while to have a f2f meeting with everyone at the summit?

Regards

John

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2016, at 5:25 PM, Cathy Zhang <Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com<mailto:Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com>> wrote:

Hi John,

Thanks for the note. Great that you already have a skeleton OVN driver for networking-sfc.
The next step is to contribute to the detail driver specification and then work out the edges and details on the coding side as well as unit test and integration test (still a lot of work down the road:)). We can either sync up in the next project meeting (5/5 meeting) or sync up offline after you come back from the travel.

We will cancel the 4/28 project meeting since it is the OpenStack Summit week.

Thanks,
Cathy