[openstack-dev] [kolla][infra] Gate bused until Sunday April 17th

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 18 15:43:58 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-17 03:38:28 +0000 (+0000), Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
> Hey folks.  A shade + nodepool change has broken our gating
> functionality on the OVH cloud provider and probably some others.
> The net result is we can't actually gate our changes.
[...]

A change[*] to record the public address as the private address when
the provider lacks a separate private network has merged, and
nodepool was subsequently restarted within the past hour. However,
due to unrelated issues in OVH we've taken their regions completely
offline in nodepool today anyway, so this issue hopefully shouldn't
persist for you.

[*] https://review.openstack.org/306835
--
Jeremy Stanley