[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI] Tempest sources for testing tripleo in CI environment

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Sun Apr 17 09:14:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

John raised up the issue - where should we take tempest sources from.
I'm not sure where to take them from, so I bring it to wider discussion.

Right now I use tempest from delorean packages. In comparison with original
tempest I don't see any difference in tests, only additional configuration
scripts:
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/compare/master...redhat-openstack:master
It's worth to mention that in case of delorean tempest the configuration
scripts fit tempest tests configuration, however in case of original
tempest repo it's required to change them and maintain according to very
dynamical configuration.

So, do we need to use pure upstream tempest from current source and to
maintain configuration scripts or we can use packaged from delorean and not
duplicate effort of test teams?

Thanks
--
Best regards