[openstack-dev] [lbaas][octavia] Queries on octavia features

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:37:00 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am trying to use lbaas v2 for loadbalancing in openstack. I have few
queries. I don't know whether I should directly ask you guys or not. If you
can answer, then that would be great.

- Is the v1 of octavia released? The documentation details the v0.5 design
and under v1 project specs, there is active standby setup of amphora.

- Do we have ssl offloading, L7 based loadbalancing in the current release?

- Currently HAproxy provides the loadbalancing services in amphora. Do you
guys plan to change the provider?

Thanks,
Akshay Sanghai