[openstack-dev] [all] [devstack] Adding example "local.conf" files for testing?

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:17:48 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Markus Zoeller <mzoeller at de.ibm.com>
wrote:

> Let me know what you think: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/305967/

My only real concern is you've implied a structure that will potentially
have many combinations of configurations and those will bitrot.  How
different are x86 and s390 arch in local.conf? (I've never seen an s390
local.conf!)  I do know there are few, if any, differences between most
ubuntu and fedora configs, we abstract most of that out in the scripts.

I wonder if the grouping of configs might be better suited along usa-case
lines?  nova-net vs neutron, single- vs multi-node, etc.

Thanks for getting this started!
dt

--

Dean Troyer