[openstack-dev] [neutron] work on Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent extension for Newton cycle

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu Apr 14 14:12:36 UTC 2016

Vikram Choudhary wrote:
> Hi Cathy,
>
> A project called "neutron-classifier [1]" is also there addressing the same
> use case. Let's sync up and avoid work duplicity.
>
> [1] https://github.com/openstack/neutron-classifier

Agree with Vikram - we have a small git repo that we're using to futz
around with ideas around how to store classifiers in a way that is
re-usable by other projects, and create a decent object model.

It's very very rough, and the API is ... kind of ugly right now. That's
what you get when I steal like 4 Red Bulls and do an all-night coding
session in Tokyo.

So, It'd be great to get other people involved, get an API hashed out
that doesn't expose all the nitty gritty DB details (like it currently
is) and move forward.

--
Sean M. Collins