[openstack-dev] [neutron] work on Common Flow Classifier and OVS Agent extension for Newton cycle

Shaughnessy, David david.shaughnessy at intel.com
Thu Apr 14 10:46:05 UTC 2016

Hi Cathy.
I’d be interested in contributing.
I think a meet up at the summit would be a good idea as the people I’ve engaged with from the other projects on this topic expressed interest.
There was an etherpad for the l2-agent-extensions-api that was merged in Mitaka that listed projects that needed access to the flow table[1].
Hope you find it helpful.
Regards.
David.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/l2-agent-extensions-api-expansion