[openstack-dev] [puppet][ceph] Puppet-ceph is now a formal member of puppet-openstack

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:24:24 UTC 2016

It's been a while since we started the puppet-ceph module on stackforge as
a friend of OpenStack. Since then Ceph's usage in OpenStack has increased
greatly and we have both the puppet-openstack deployment scenarios as well
as check-trippleo running against the module.

We've been receiving leadership from the puppet-openstack team for a while
now and our small core team has struggled to keep up. As such we have added
the puppet-openstack cores to the review ACL's in gerrit and have been
formally added to the puppet-openstack project in governance. [1]

I thank the puppet-openstack team for their support and, I am glad to see
the module move under their leadership.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/300191

Andrew Woodward

Mirantis