[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Propose Lars Kellogg-Stedman for tripleo-quickstart core

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 10:06:03 UTC 2016

Hello again,

This is semi-related to the subteam thread, but deserves its own.

I would like to give Lars +2 on tripleo-quickstart. He has contributed
almost as much as I have to the project in terms of
LOC, and in terms of real impact probably more. He is responsible for
some of the best features in tripleo-quickstart (image caching,
uprivledged usage).

Futher, he had +2 before we moved the code to the openstack git, and has
been instrumental in the design and promotion of tripleo-quickstart.

If we go the subteam route, I would be happy to create the
tripleo-quickstart subteam and add him myself. Otherwise, could we add
him to the tripleo core team with implicit restriction to +2/+A only
tripleo-quickstart as we have in the past?

Thanks,
-trown