[openstack-dev] [sahara] Newton summit draft schedule

Vitaly Gridnev vgridnev at mirantis.com
Fri Apr 8 16:19:06 UTC 2016

Hi Sahara team,

Here [0] is the proposed schedule for our summit work sessions and
fishbowls.

Together with Nikita Konovalov we prepared all needed etherpads (now almost
empty) where we need to collect all required topics to discuss in the
specific session. We tried to make schedule in such way so that folks from
other projects will have minimal possible intersections with our sessions.

Please, let me or Nikita know if you have some kind of intersections or
blockers for timings. Also all suggestions are welcome.

[0]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Sahara%3A
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/sahara-newton-summit

P.S.

If you would like to take a lead in the specific session, you may start
filling our etherpads!

--
Best Regards,
Vitaly Gridnev