[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet OpenStack Community Session in Austin Summit

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 15:55:36 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Puppet OpenStack group will have a Community Session during the next
> Summit in Austin.
>
> This session is great to gather feedback from anyone in OpenStack community:
> * developers can ask questions about how to contribute.
> * operators / users can give feedback at how modules work on their deployments.
>
> What we would like during this session is getting a maximum of
> feedback about Puppet OpenStack modules:
> * what would you like us to develop / improve / fix during Newton?
> * how do you use the modules? Do you use Hiera? Which version of
> Puppet? Which operating system? Which OpenStack version?
>
> If you are interested by this session, or if you can't attend it but
> you have some feedback / questions you want us to discuss, please
> look:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-community-puppet
>

> Puppet OpenStack team will do their best to get feedback and address
> it during Newton cycle, your help is really important!

This morning I updated our agenda for next Summit.
I would like people to look at our etherpad and comment if needed
(can't attend session, suggestions, etc)
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-design-puppet

We have one session about CI, if someone from infra could join, and
one about Docker, where we want mfish or clayton around.
Sessions are pretty flexible, I can still modify what I did in
schedule, but let me know asap.

Output of schedule is here:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/global-search?t=Puppet%20OpenStack%3A

Emilien Macchi