[openstack-dev] [mistral] Bi-weekly team meetings

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:14:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

Our team meeting time slot (Mondays 16.00 UTC) doesn’t work for lots of team members well anymore. The issue is that we have team members from completely time zones.

So we came up with an idea of having bi-weekly meetings similar to how, for example, Kolla team does [1]. We can decide that on odd weeks we use a time slot convenient for folks in Europe/Asia and on even weeks we make it more convenient for folks in North America.

Below are the options we see

Europe/Asia, odd weeks

* Mon 16.00 UTC at #openstack-meeting (current time slot)
* Mon 15.00 UTC at #openstack-meeting-3

North America, even weeks

* Tue 17.00 UTC at #openstack-meeting-4
* Tue, Web, Thu 5.00 UTC at [#openstack-meeting, #openstack-meeting-alt]

Please share your thoughts.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kolla <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Kolla>

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia