[openstack-dev] Searching with the Summit Schdule App

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Apr 4 08:13:41 UTC 2016

Anita Kuno wrote:
> My preference when consuming the schedule for the Design Summit is to
> see an entire project track in one view. I was unable to figure out how
> to accomplish this by clicking things on
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/#day=2016-04-27&summit_types=2
> (the link ttx had provided for the design summit in the -dev channel).
>
> I filed this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-org/+bug/1565018
> and then learned from fungi who was relaying a message from one of the
> web developers for the app that if you search on <project-name>: that
> this returns the events for that project's track in the Design Summit,
> not the Conference or anything else.

Right, that is because in the Design Summit we enforce that the project
team name (followed by a colon) appears in every session title. This
will show every session allocated for a given project team.

Alternatively, you can use advanced search to filter by "Design Summit"
and the tag of your project name. This will give you additional sessions
tagged as being relevant for your design summit track, but you will have
to navigate between the days to find them.

Example:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/#day=2016-04-27&summit_types=2&tags=2162

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)