[openstack-dev] [cinder][neutron][all] New third-party-ci testing requirements for OpenStack Compatible mark

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Sep 28 20:55:50 UTC 2015

The Neutron team also discussed this in Vancouver, you can see the etherpad
here [1]. We talked about the idea of creating a validation suite, and it
sounds like that's something we should again discuss in Tokyo for the
Mitaka cycle. I think a validation suite would be a great step forward for
Neutron third-party CI systems to use to validate they work with a release.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-neutron-third-party-ci-liberty