[openstack-dev] [cinder][neutron][all] New third-party-ci testing requirements for OpenStack Compatible mark

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:04:43 UTC 2015

Hi Cris,

There are some questions that came to my mind.

Cinder has near zero tolerance to backends that does not have a CI running.
So, can one assume that all drivers in Cinder will have the "OpenStack
Compatible" seal?

When you say that the driver have to 'pass' the integration tests, what
tests do you consider? All tests in tempest? All patches? Do you have any
criteria to determine if a backend is passing or not?

About this "OpenStack Compatible" flag, how does it work? Will you hold a
list with the Compatible vendors? Is anything a vendor need to to in order
to use this?

Thanks,
Erlon