[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging][devstack] Pika RabbitMQ driver implementation

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Fri Sep 25 15:54:21 UTC 2015

Dmitriy Ukhlov wrote:
> Hello stackers,
>
> I'm working on new olso.messaging RabbitMQ driver implementation which
> uses pika client library instead of kombu. It related to
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+spec/rabbit-pika.
> In this letter I want to share current results and probably get first
> feedack from you.
> Now code is availabe here:
> https://github.com/dukhlov/oslo.messaging/blob/master/oslo_messaging/_drivers/impl_pika.py

This will end up on review.openstack.org right so that it can be
properly reviewed (it will likely take a while since it looks to be
~1000+ lines of code)?

Also suggestion, before that merges, can docs be added, seems like very
little docstrings about what/why/how. For sustainability purposes that
would be appreciated I think.