[openstack-dev] [Large Deployments Team][Performance Team] New informal working group suggestion

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 22 12:57:19 UTC 2015

Hey, OpenStackers!

I'm writing to propose to organise new informal team to work specifically
on the OpenStack performance issues. This will be a sub team in already
existing Large Deployments Team, and I suppose it will be a good idea to
gather people interested in OpenStack performance in one room and identify
what issues are worrying contributors, what can be done and share results
of performance researches :)

So please volunteer to take part in this initiative. I hope it will be many
people interested and we'll be able to use cross-projects session slot
<http://odsreg.openstack.org/cfp/details/5> to meet in Tokyo and hold a
kick-off meeting.

I would like to apologise I'm writing to two mailing lists at the same
time, but I want to make sure that all possibly interested people will
notice the email.

Thanks and see you in Tokyo :)

Cheers,
Dina