[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][devstack] New proposed 'default' network model

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:20:43 UTC 2015

Monty,

The architectural changes to the installation guide for Liberty [1] support
booting VMs on both the public/external/provider and
private/project/self-service networks.

Also, we should consider including similar "hybrid" scenarios in the
networking guide [2] so deployers don't have to choose between these
architectures.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/221560/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/networking-guide/deploy.html

Matt