[openstack-dev] Neutron sub-project release association with Liberty?

Vadivel Poonathan vadivel.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:05:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

Once the Neutron's sub-project is released to pyPI, where does it show that
this sub-project release is associated with Liberty release of Openstack?..
I tried to see it in the Liberty Release notes, but it doesn't have any
info about the supported/released vendor plug-ins/drivers.

I see the plug-in is listed here in the official sub-project list, but
again it is not specific to a particular release.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/devref/sub_projects.html
<https://mail.na.alcatel-lucent.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=DylgoTv0vUOX9qurH1fmu7tQNiAK5tIIXZDmjJI2OwKl9TDEf-3qtSdwVf0ZlUNMd10XWPHAG1Q.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fdocs.openstack.org%2fdeveloper%2fneutron%2fdevref%2fsub_projects.html>

In the following link, i see but only some vendor plug-ins, not all is
listed here!... why only some of vendor drivers are shipped with Openstack
and not all?..
https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/drivers/
<https://mail.na.alcatel-lucent.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=DylgoTv0vUOX9qurH1fmu7tQNiAK5tIIXZDmjJI2OwKl9TDEf-3qtSdwVf0ZlUNMd10XWPHAG1Q.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.openstack.org%2fmarketplace%2fdrivers%2f>

So what is the criteria to get a vendor plug-in listed on this page? or
where can i see the supported vendor plugins/drivers for a given Openstack
release (specfically Liberty) ??

Any info/link on this would be much helpful and appreciated?...

Thanks,
Vad