[openstack-dev] Troubleshooting cross-project comms

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 23:55:32 UTC 2015

Hi Anne,

> On Oct 29, 2015, at 8:15 AM, Anne Gentle <annegentle at justwriteclick.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to write up some of the discussion points from a cross-project session here at the Tokyo Summit about cross-project communications. The etherpad is here:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-crossproject-comms
>
> One item that came up that I wanted to ensure we gather feedback on is evolving the cross-project meeting to an "as needed" rotation, held at any time on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. We can set up meetbot in a new meeting room, #cross-project-meeting, and then bring in the necessary participants while also inviting everyone to attend.
I wasn't at the meeting (I really wish I could've attended though...)

 Does any time on Tuesdays or Wednesdays mean that the (1) volunteer chair for the meeting will set the time, (2) is the time for the meeting the same each week but changes every other week (e.g. AM meeting one week, PM the other), or are we going to (3) use a doodle to determine a new time and the range is Tuesday or Wednesday?  If #1 then we should also determine how soon in advance of the actual meeting should the time be set.