[openstack-dev] [bandit] [glance] [openstack-ansible] [searchlight] Resigning from core reviewers teams

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hpe.com
Wed Oct 28 09:35:02 UTC 2015

On 10/28/15, 11:43 AM, "Flavio Percoco" <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:

>On 26/10/15 17:20 +0000, Ian Cordasco wrote:
>>Hi everyone,
>>

>>        Today I'm removing myself from the core reviewer (and driver)
>>teams for the
>>

>>        following projects:
>>
>>        - Bandit (bandit-core and transitively security-specs-core)
>>
>>        - Glance (glance-core and glance-specs-core)
>>
>>        - OpenStack Ansible (openstack-ansible-core)
>>
>>        - Searchlight (searchlight-core)
>>
>>        Recent events both in my position at Rackspace and my personal
>>life mean I no longer have sufficient time to properly act as a core reviewer for
>>These projects. My personal life has suffered from attempts to continue
>>to uphold my responsibilities to OpenStack and the other open source projects I
>>develop, maintain, and direct. Changing responsibilities in my current role
>>in the last 8-10 months mean that I don't have sufficient time during the
>>normal 0900-1700 period to accurately and thoroughly conduct reviews. I'm confident
>>this is only a temporary hiatus and that sometime next year, I will be
>>able to fully rejoin the OpenStack community.
>>

>Ian,
>
>I can't stress enough how sorry I am to see you go from the team. Your
>reviews, comments and contributions have always been excelent and of
>huge help to our community.
>
>I look forward for that time when you'll be able to come back and as a
>*member* of the community I'd be more than happy to have you back.
>
>Thanks for all the time you've spent on these projectes, for your
>honest and clear email on your situation and availability.
>
>Take good care and, please, come back :)
>Flavio
>
>--
>@flaper87
>Flavio Precook

Ian,

Your core status on all of these projects is a true testament to your
abilities, dedication, and character.  All of which we greatly
appreciate about having you on the searchlight team and are why
you will always be welcome on our team. In the meantime, I fully
support you making decisions that are best for you and your family.
I hope that you will be able to find a balance which works for you.

Thank you for all that you have done and contributed!

-Travis