[openstack-dev] [glance][nova][cinder][horizon][searchlight][cross-project] image property protections design session

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Oct 23 16:30:07 UTC 2015

tl;dr  Word on the street is that image property protections are a pain
point for some projects (e.g., Nova, Cinder).  We'd like to find out from
some other projects (and deployers) how they interact with Glance with
respect to property protections and how we can improve this process.

The Glance team is holding a design summit session on cross-project
property protection support, Thursday Oct 29, 9:00-9:40am (Amethyst room).
 The more projects represented at this session, the better it will be.

Details are here: http://sched.co/4Qaq

cheers,
brian