[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Neutron Social Meetup in Tokyo

Hirofumi Ichihara ichihara.hirofumi at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu Oct 29 06:42:15 UTC 2015

Although the restaurant is announced, the place is hard to go for us.
I and Akihiro will take you to the place.
Please gather in registration hall at 6:30.
Don’t mind about RSVP. You can come freely.

IMPORTANT THING: Don’t leave your wallet. We don’t have sponsor ;)

> On 2015/10/27, at 15:07, Takashi Yamamoto <yamamoto at midokura.com> wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Sukhdev Kapur <sukhdevkapur at gmail.com <mailto:sukhdevkapur at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Hey Akihiro,
>>
>> Thanks for arranging this. I did not see any link to RSVP.
>> I would love to attend this event - please add me to the list.
>
> at this point just go to the venue is fine.
>
> here's a RSVP link in case you still want to register for some reason.
> http://neutrontokyo.app.rsvpify.com/ <http://neutrontokyo.app.rsvpify.com/>
>

>> Thanks
>> -Sukhdev
>>

>> On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Neutron folks,
>>>
>>> We are pleased to announce Neutron social meet-up in Tokyo.
>>> Thanks Takashi and Hirofumi for the big help.
>>>
>>> I hope many of you will be there and enjoy the time.
>>> If you have made RSVP, don't miss it!
>>> We recommend  to join the beginning, but come and join us even if you
>>> arrive late.

>>> Thursday, Oct 29 19:00-22:00
>>> Hokkaido (北海道 品川インターシティー店)
>>>
>>> Location:
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zBFFkY6dvVno.kOTkyNjZ2oU0&usp=sharing
>>> 5th floor at the "shop and restaurant building" (between A and B