[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic design summit schedule

Wan-yen Hsu wanyenhsu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:24:08 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

   My techtalk is supposed to finish by 2:45pm.  However, techtalk schedule
is not as well monitored  as formal sessions so it could get delayed.
That's why I was exploring whether the group management session can be
switched to Thursday.  Thanks!

Wanyen

>>* Hi Jim, *> >* Is it possible to switch Group management session to
Thursday? I *
*>*>* have a techtalk at 2:30pm on Wednesday and it makes it very tight for
me *>* >>and Shiv to attend the group management at 2:50 pm. Since Shiv and
myself *>>* are the proposer for the group management session, we want to
be able to *>* attend this discussion. Thanks! *

>Your talk is 2:00-2:40, correct? The reason I scheduled it at 2:50 is
>because of this talk. The only other place I could put it is Thursday at
>11:00, however some operators expressed more interest in the driver API
>session, and they have Wednesday sessions going on.

>I'd prefer if you could just walk quickly (run?) between these two - if
>you think that is impossible I may be able to switch them. Let me know. :)

// jim