[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic design summit schedule

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Mon Oct 19 21:57:30 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 02:33:57PM -0700, Wan-yen Hsu wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
>     Is it possible to switch Group management session  to Thursday?   I
> have a techtalk at 2:30pm on Wednesday and it makes it very tight for me
> and Shiv to attend the group management at 2:50 pm.  Since Shiv and myself
> are the proposer for the group management session, we want to be able to
> attend this discussion.  Thanks!

Your talk is 2:00-2:40, correct? The reason I scheduled it at 2:50 is
because of this talk. The only other place I could put it is Thursday at
11:00, however some operators expressed more interest in the driver API
session, and they have Wednesday sessions going on.

I'd prefer if you could just walk quickly (run?) between these two - if
you think that is impossible I may be able to switch them. Let me know. :)

// jim