[openstack-dev] [kolla] Liberty release builds

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Oct 20 22:19:55 UTC 2015

On 10/20/15, 9:06 AM, "Paul Bourke" <paul.bourke at oracle.com> wrote:

>Kolla core team,
>
>Here's a link to an etherpad created just now for deciding the process
>on getting release builds to dockerhub:
>
>https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-release-builds
>
>Please review and revise. Steve, can you follow up to this mail when
>you'd like volunteers to kick off builds?

Paul,

Thanks for the initiative here!  We actually had one last minute patch
that needs to go into the tree related to Ceph failing to build
occasionally because of timers, so I decided to not push the tag until it
was resolved.  This was compounded by a node pool restart which broke
about 4 hours of CI testing of the patch that needs to go in to fix the
problem.

Once the release is tagged, we can go ahead and build for direct
consumption from the docker hub.

Regards,
-steve