[openstack-dev] [kolla] Liberty release builds

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Thu Oct 22 14:58:52 UTC 2015

Ok so now liberty is tagged we can nail down the process here. Suggest
we push first with latest, then when happy add the following tags:

* 1.0.0
* 1.0.0-liberty
* 1.0.0-liberty-release-001

===
git clone https://github.com/openstack/kolla
cd kolla
git checkout tags/1.0.0-liberty
tools/build.py \
     --type source \
     -- base < ... > \   # e.g. centos / ubuntu / oraclelinux / ...
     --no-cache \
     --push
===

Please respond with whether you're happy or not with the above. Would be
nice to get images pushed before the summit.

Cheers,
-Paul