[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr]Request for reviews

福島拓 f.tac.mac at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:17:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd like to have some reviews on the following patches. They're already
reviewed and approved actually. So if there's nothing to block merging, I'd
appreciate if you could merge them.

libnetwork is changing fast and some of the patches are about to be
outdated. To catch up with its fast update, we need to move forward. We'll
have some exposures in the coming OpenStack Summit and it'd be better to
get the patches merged before that. I'd appreciate your understanding.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/kuryr+branch:master+topic:kilo%252Bdocker1.9.0,n,z

And we have some other patches as well.

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/kuryr,n,z

Best regards,