[openstack-dev] [infra] Upgrade to Gerrit 2.11

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:34:40 UTC 2015

Thanks for the suggestion Markus.  I think the path for those types of
suggestions would be thru a spec:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/

Thanks for reporting these Yuriy.  I've created a checklist[1] to
track things to verify before we actually do anything.  I think at
this point, the etherpad might be the most appropriate place to track
these types of issues.

Known issue, fixed here: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/71500/

> - cgit links in change screen have "%2F" in URL instead of "/" which leads
> to Apache's Not Found instead of cgit's one.

I believe the fix for this is to just disable the gitweb.urlEncode
configuration: https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/config-gerrit.html
Will try it out shortly.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/test-gerrit-2.11