[openstack-dev] The state of systemd _sd_notify & oslo.service in OpenStack

Elena Ezhova eezhova at mirantis.com
Tue Oct 13 12:16:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

We used a Launchpad bug [1] to track the process of moving to graduated
oslo.service so you can refer to the list of affected projects.

_sd_notify is called when a service is launched just before a wait loop
[2], [3] so you can check projects from [1] and look for those that start
services using ServiceLauncher or ProcessLauncher.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1466851
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/oslo.service/blob/master/oslo_service/service.py#L277
[3]