[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Reviews needed: openstack-ansible-security

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Thu Oct 8 14:27:01 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

Now that the openstack-ansible-security role has been added to OpenStack, we're in need of some reviews[1]!

Many of these reviews are fairly easy to do as they involve a task or two plus a small amount of documentation.  Some reviews involve only documentation.  You can refer to each STIG requirement quickly using the STIG Viewer[2].  It's a great way for new folks to get started with reviews. ;)

Feel free to ask me any questions about any of the patches.  I'm in #openstack-ansible on Freenode as 'mhayden'.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-ansible-security,n,z
[2] https://www.stigviewer.com/stig/red_hat_enterprise_linux_6/

--
Major Hayden