[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Reviews needed: openstack-ansible-security

Clark, Robert Graham robert.clark at hpe.com
Thu Oct 8 14:35:10 UTC 2015

It might be worth re-posting this with a [Security] tag.

I know a number of us from the Security project have been quietly keeping tabs on this, it seems like great work. We didn't want to wade in because clearly things were already moving with some good momentum and there's no need for us to try and own everything security-related.

However, now you're asking for review I'll make sure this gets discussed at today's weekly Security meeting [r1] and hopefully we'll get some reviews flowing.

[r1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/security-20151008-irc

Cheers
-Rob