[openstack-dev] [Zaqar][cli][openstack-client] conflict in nova flavor and zaqar flavor

Shifali Agrawal shaifali.agrawal09 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 19:39:50 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I am implementing cli commands for Zaqar flavors, the command should be
like:

"openstack flavor <create/update/delete>"

But there is already same command present for Nova flavors. After
discussing with Zaqar devs we thought to change all zaqar commands such
that they include `message` word after openstack, thus above Zaqar flavor
command will become:

"openstack message flavor <create/update/delete>"

Does openstack-client devs have something to say for this? Or they also
feel its good to move with adding `message` word to all Zaqar cli commands?

Already existing Zaqar commands will work with get a deprecation
message/warning and also I will implement them all to work with `message`
word, and all new commands will be implement so that they work only with
`message` word.