[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Blueprints for upgrades

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 19:28:59 UTC 2015

I've started an etherpad collecting a list of potential blueprints for
achieving major version upgrades of in TripleO, with an initial target
of upgrading Kilo to Liberty using a stable/liberty undercloud. There's
still a bunch of unanswered questions (especially around compute nodes),
and some important considerations are likely to be missing. I'd like to
ask everyone to take a look, add comments, answer questions if you can,
add in any other blueprints we should be considering, and propose specs
if you're in a good position to do so.

Have at it:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-kilo-to-liberty-upgrades

cheers,