[openstack-dev] [neutron + ovn] Does neutron ovn plugin support to setup multiple neutron networks for one container?

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:28:49 UTC 2015

Yes. So we can define multiple logical switches per network and ovn keeps
vlan maps that ovs agent used to maintain and do the tunneling. My
confusion was from lport-add command that did not have host info, so if
there is no neutron, the cms has to maintain the host to lport association
and we can't query from NB-DB. Makes sense.

-Murali