[openstack-dev] [all] [ptls] Proposed Design Summit track/room/time allocation

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 2 08:06:40 UTC 2015

Hayes, Graham wrote:
> In previous years we have had "related open source project" sessions at
> the design summit, is that happening this year, or is space at too much
> of a premium?

With the set up of the big tent, a larger number of project teams need
space at the Summit, and it is easier than ever to join. As a
consequence, the *Design Summit* is now purely restricted to official
OpenStack project teams.

That said, neighbour projects could request "collaboration days" to be
present in Tokyo. Ceph, the Linux kernel and Ansible apparently got some
space as a result:

https://openstacksummitoctober2015tokyo.sched.org/overview/type/collaboration+day

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)