[openstack-dev] [puppet] Config support for oslo.config.cfg.MultiStrOpt

Martin Mágr mmagr at redhat.com
Fri Nov 27 13:04:22 UTC 2015

Greetings,

   I've submitted patch to puppet-openstacklib [1] which adds provider
for parsing INI files containing duplicated variables (a.k.a MultiStrOpt
[2]). Such parameters are used for example to set
service_providers/service_provider for Neutron LBaaSv2. There has been a
thought raised, that the patch should rather be submitted to
puppetlabs-inifile module instead. The reason I did not submitted the
patch to inifile module is that IMHO duplicate variables are not in the
INI file spec [3]. Thoughts?

Regards,
Martin

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/234727/